Attention students who are ready for a challenging experiential learning program that will provide:
- An opportunity to build upon your personal strengths and interests
- Knowledge of the skills, education, and training required for a specific career or further development of an avocation
- Valuable professional contacts
- Support and friendship from a role model
- An increased ability to thrive in the real world
The 2022/2023 Onteora High School Community Mentor Program is ready for you!
We will find a professional in the community to mentor students in their demonstrated area of interest. Students are granted a half credit and a grade for successful completion of the program.
Applications are available in the Guidance/Counseling Office and are due on Friday, October 7th. Questions? Contact Kay Lustberg-Goldbeck at firstname.lastname@example.org